Research Interestskinetics and dynamics of atmospheric radicals and intermediates. UV-Vis spectroscopy.
Extracurricular Interests: hiking, sleeping
1. Wei-Lun Ting, Ying-Hsuan Chen, Wen Chao, Mica C. Smith and Jim Jr-Min Lin*, "The UV Absorption Spectrum of the Simplest Criegee Intermediate CH2OO", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 16,10438-10443 (2014)
2. Jim Jr-Min Lin*, and Wen Chao, "Structure-dependent reactivity of Criegee intermediates studies with spectroscopic methods", Chem. Soc. Rev., 2017, DOI: 10.1039/c7cs00336f. (2017)
3. Wen Chao, Yen-Hsiu Lin, Cangtao Yin, Wei-Hong Lin, Kaito Takahashi, Jim Jr-Min Lin*, "Temperature and isotope effects in the reaction of CH3CHOO with methanol", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., DOI: 10.1039/C9CP02534K (2019)
4. Wen Chao, Cangtao Yin, Kaito Takahashi*, Jim Jr-Min Lin*, "Hydrogen-bonding Mediated Reactions of Criegee Intermediates in the Gas Phase ― The Competition between Bimolecular and Termolecular Reactions and the Catalytic Role of Water", J. Phys. Chem. A., DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b07117 (2019)
5. Wen Chao, Cangtao Yin, Kaito Takahashi, Jim Jr-Min Lin*, "Effects of water vapor on the reaction of CH2OO with NH3", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., DOI: 10.1039/C9CP04682H (2019)